Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I know I have neglected this blog for eons!

WOW! it's been months since I signed into blogger! Isabella is over 18 months now and such an active, bright, bouncy child! I love her so much and I am so exhausted every evening! LOL.
I have got to talk about my newfound interest in Gymboree clothes. I went on the website the other day and after looking through all the cute and adorable clothes they have I was hooked! Now, I want to dress Isabella in Gymboree!
And they are having their Semi-Annual Red balloon sale, some of the prices on their spring and summer clothes are crazy low! Check it out today: www.gymboree.com
Also I found this online coupon for 15% off everythign in your cart. The savings are great on top of the clearance prices. You can't beat that! Here is the link: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gymboree.com
And I am also selling some Gymboree clothes on eBay! Which is another source for some great Gymboree bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment