Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you are a big Twilight fan like me, you would have gotten the soundtrack as soon as it was released. I did! Of course, that was almost a month ago and I still haven't heard the entirety of it, let alone chosen a favorite song! I have it on my iPod BUT the best time for me to listen is in my car and I don't have an iPod dock so I could listen to it in the car. And I haven't had time to transfer it to a CD ( so I could listen to it the old-fashioned way in a CD player).
I have all the soundtracks to the Twilight saga and the scores of the movies too. I have my faves in the other soundtracks- "Supermassive Black Hole" from the "Twilight" soundtrack and "Monsters" from the "New Moon" soundtrack.
So I am not sure if I like the "Eclipse" soundtrack yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment